Fiber laser welding stainless steel pillow plate heat exchanger for beer production
Thermal treatments are a necessity when producing any beverage that will be bottled, and beer is no exception. Any liquid that requires a lot of cooling can benefit from pillow-plate heat exchangers. They are also useful in chemical and pharmaceutical facilities, where heating and cooling solutions must be carefully controlled.They provide many of these treatments, including cooling, pasteurization, fermentation and aging.
The plate heat exchanger is composed of a plurality of interconnected special-shaped stainless steel plates. The plate is mounted on a special support shaft and fixed in a compact stainless steel frame. The product and the cooling medium (cold water or glycol) flow through the plate in opposite directions on different flow paths. The heat exchanger most suitable for use in the beer brewing industry is made of stainless steel. Stainless steel is a corrosion-resistant material, and if it is cleaned regularly, no special and/or additional maintenance is required. The stainless steel plate enables good heat transfer between the media without large heat loss.
|Product name||pillow plate tank for brew|
|Standard||DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI ASMI|
The function of heat exchanger
In the brewhouse, hot wort is run through a heat exchanger and cooled by the water or refrigerant running along the reverse side of the plate in the opposite direction. A properly sized heat exchanger can get the right temperature in less than an hour. Once the wort cools sufficiently, it is ready for fermentation.
The cold water then gets heated and returned to a hot water tank to be used for the next brew or for some other purpose in the brewery. The heat used to bring the wort to a boil can be reused to heat cold water entering the building. If a plate heat exchanger uses refrigerants, it can also be used after fermentation to lower the beer’s temperature and allow the aging process to take place.
1. One of the biggest benefits a heat exchanger can provide is a decrease in energy usage and emissions, both of which benefit the brewing process and the environment. A quality heat exchange system also cuts down on the amount of water during the brewing and tank cleaning procedures
2. Laser Plates are the most important part of the brewing process when it comes to heating or cooling. NH3, glycol or a DX system, are the most popular cooling mediums. Heating is generally done with steam, water, glycol or thermal oil. These are very efficient and extremely well controlled ways of heating or cooling.
3. No welding color on the inside of the tank
4. Higher U-values, making the mash process faster
6. The use of Laser Plates means more uniform heating
7. Improved energy efficiency through more turbulent flow at a lower flow rate with the same temperature medium
Jiangsu Hanpu Mechanical Technology Co., Ltd. is a project engineering company jointly established by Jiangsu Saideli Pharmaceutical Machinery Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Zhongyi Environmental Technology Co., Ltd., FERREO A/S in Denmark, Shanghai Jiaotong University and Nanjing Kingreat Machinery Co., Ltd. Hanpu main projects include but are not limited to: MVR evaporation system, powder washing salt and vacuum salt production project, oil tank sludge cleaning project, landfill leachate treatment project, plant/animal oil processing production line, urban wastewater treatment project, various wastewater treatment projects, and CBD oil extraction production line. Technical support and transfer of API product technology package. The main products are centrifuge series, multi-effect and MVR evaporation and crystallization equipment, laser welding heat transfer board, lithium battery material mixing equipment, pressure vessel and titanium, zirconium, nickel, and other non-standard special equipment.
1. How do you protect the quality?
As state owned enterprise with more than 100years history, we have strict operation policy,advanced processing machines to guarantee the precision, workers with operation license, related components are from world famous brand, Series of test and inspection are done in the whole producing stage.
2. What is your advantage compared with your competitors?
Quality and experience, we are top centrifuge supplier in China,our designs and structures are analogous to world leader brands.
3. Is your price competitive?
My price is not the lowest in China, but we promise, for the same quality and collocation, my price is the most favorable, for the same price, my quality is definitely superior to other brands.
4. Will you dispatch technicians for installation and commissioning?
Yes, we will upon required.
5. Do you have OEM service? Do you supply the parts?
Yes, we do, as long as you provide us your drawing and detailed requirements.
6. Do you have agents or service centre abroad?
We have some partnership in several countries as Indonesia, Brazil, USA.
7. How can we visit your factory?
If you come from aboard, air to shanghai or Nanjing airport, or if you arrive shanghai, you can take bullet train. - If you come from domestic city, air or train directly to Nanjing Nan or WUXI east, we will pick you up both from airport or railway station.
8. Can we visit your end user or contact them?
Yes, we will provide you the name list, and arrange the visit after their approval.