Stainless steel 316L laser welded 150L small jacketed tank for cooling milk
1. Two sheets of steel are overlapped and welded by laser. Laser ring welding is used in the middle of the sheet and two laser welding seals are used around the edge.
2. Round to circle and welding.
3. Injecting high-pressure liquid between plates makes the plates expand and deform under pressure, forming a hollow space with uneven surface.
4. Used in the food and beverage industry
1. Unique three-dimensional surface runner:
2. High heat transfer coefficient
3. It is not easy to scale.
4. Not easily blocked
5. Compact structure
6. High temperature and high pressure resistance
7. Fully welded structure
8. Floating Head Design
9. Easy to clean
10. Lower flow resistance
Tag: Jacket tank Stainless steel tank Tank for beer