Stainless steel 316L laser welded 500L beer fermentation tank with cooling jacket
Beer fermentation tank with cooling jacket sheets of steel are overlapped and welded by laser. Laser ring welding is used in the middle of the sheet and two laser welding seals are used around the edge,then round to circle and welding,injecting high-pressure liquid between plates makes the plates expand and deform under pressure, forming a hollow space with uneven surface.
|Product Name||beer fermentation tank with cooling jacket|
|Material||Stainless Steel 316L|
|Thickness||4mm base plate, 1mm embossed plate|
Double-sided drum pressure, generally used as immersion heat exchange element.
1. Unique three-dimensional surface runner:
2. High heat transfer coefficient
3. It is not easy to scale.
4. Not easily blocked
5. Compact structure
6. High temperature and high pressure resistance
7. Fully welded structure
8. Floating Head Design
9. Easy to clean
10. Lower flow resistance
1. 12 months guarantee period from machine arriving date.
2. Abundant spare parts in stock are available to provide.
3. Our technicians could be dispatched for overseas service.
4. 7*24 hours technical consultation.
5. Your workers could get trained both in our factory and yours.
6. Routine tracing till the machine work properly will be done timely.
7. We will remind you to do the normal maintenance.
8. Your suggestions or any comments & reflection would be treated in priority.
9. Marketing team will visit you during our visit in your country if you require
Tag: Jacket tank Stainless steel tank Tank for brewery