Industrial Customized Multi Effect Forced Circulation MVR Evaporator
Evaporation is the process used to concentrate a solution by removing the solvent(mainly water) in a purified form by the application of heat.
Evaporation is the unit operation by which solvent is evaporated from the solution by boiling the liquid in suitable vessel and withdrawing the vapor,leaving a concentrated liquid residue.
Multi Effect Evaporator
Multiple Effect Evaporation remains one of the popular methods used for the concentration of aqueous solutions.
The chief factor influencing the economy of an evaporator system is the number of effects.
By increasing the number of effects we can increase the economy of an evaporator system.
The first effect of a multiple effect evaporator is the effect to which the raw steam is fed.
Vapors obtained from first effect act as a heating medium for another effect.
TVR or MVR is used in Multiple Effect Evaporators to use the dead vapors.
For an evaporator maximum boiling temp is 80℃ in first stage and 40℃ in the last
In a single effect evaporator steam is supplied for heating the liquid. The total heat is not transferred from the steam. So the rest of the heat is wasted.To use the heat efficiency, connections evaporator are made so that vapor from one effect can serves as the heating medium for the next effect.
The dilute feed enter the first effect where it is partially concentrated; then it flows to second effect for additional concentration and soon. The final concentration is done in last effect.
In the first effect raw steam is fed in which the vapor pressure is highest P1,The second effect has p2.
P1>p2. >p>.…..P,n is the number of effects. This pressure gradient is maintained by the vacuum pump and the condenser.
Depending on lower in vapour pressure,boiling point of liquid also lowered as liquid move.
Water evaporation volume
|Feed concentration (%)||Depend on material|
|Product concentration (%)||Depend on material|
|Steam pressure (Mpa)||0.6-0.8|
|Steam consumption (kg)||600-2500||1200-6700||3000-12500||4000-14000|
|Evaporation temperature (°C)||48-90|
|Sterilizing temperature (°C)||86-110|
|Cooling water volume (T)||9-14||7-9||6-7||
Multiple-effect falling film evaporator consists of (first-effect, second-effect, third-effect)separators and evaporators and pre-heaters,condenser and vacuum pump, feeding pump,circulation pump, discharge pump, condensed water pump, pipeline and fittings, etc. It is equipped with CIP spraying cleaning ball, vacuum gauge, thermometer,pressure gauge,and so on.
1. It can be also used together with the coercive circulation evaporator and crystallizer to deal with the concentration and product crystallization of high viscous and easy scaled material.
2. It is characterized by high efficiency of heat conduction, low power consumption etc.
3. It can widely use the waster heat (such as the drier's hot air and flue gas), the remaining heat (of condensing water, process water and flash steam) to form a waste heat evaporation machine unit.
1. Evaporation capacity: From 500Kg/h to 80T/h
2. Material: Stainless steel 304 or Stainless steel 316L;
3. Full closed process, fast and low temperature evaporation;
4. Inside pipes are mirror polishing seamless sanitary pipes, so material is not easy to paste on the pipe. It's easy for cleaning;
5. Low steam consumption: 1kg steam can evaporate 3.5-4 kg water;
6. Low evaporation temperature:part of secondary steam can be inhaled into single-effect heater through spray type hot pressure pump. This would make full use of the heat and the evaporation temperature is low.
7. Large concentration ratio: adopt falling film evaporation, which make the material liquid with larger viscosity be easy to flow and evaporate, hard to scale, short concentration time, the concentration ratio can reach to 1:5.
8. This equipment can realize automatic production, intellectual system management, which is in conformity with GMP standard.
9. Can be designed into different technological process according to the different characteristics of the materials and different users' requirements.
Multiple Effect Evaporators are widely used in the following areas as per the requirement.Effluent Treatment: Industries like Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Dyeing, Breweries, Automobiles, Milk, Food industries etc, generates process effluents which are harmful to the environment. These effluents generally consist of water in huge amount and waste(contaminants). By evaporating the water from the effluent using MEE system results in the recycling of water.
Desalination: Reject of RO (Reverse Osmosis) have a huge amount of water. With MEE the water can be recycled.
Chemical Industry/ Pharma Industry: For the production of product the desired concentration is required or desired material need to be separated. Using MEE system desired concentration is achieved.
Milk Industry: Milk can be concentrated in the MEE system.
Sugar Industry: Sugar cane juice can be concentrated with MEE system.
Food industries: Tomato juice concentration, Sausages, Fruit juice concentration can be done in MEE system.
Advantages: Evaporation can be achieved with low consumption of heat source