Customized designed stainless steel double embossed pillow plates for refrigeration
Pillow Plates, also called dimpled plates or thermo plates, consists of two stainless steel sheets that are laser welded together by welding a custom circle weld pattern. Then the plate is inflated by using water pressure, which creates a specific single or double embossed profile – the pillow plate, through which the cooling or heating is conducted. The thickness and the spot pattern are determined by the pressure requirements.
1. Double-sided drum pressure, generally used as immersion heat exchange element.
2. Single-sided drum pressure, generally as a flat sleeve or clamped heat exchanger.
1. Available in most materials, like stainless steel 304, 316L,2205 and titanium
2. High operating pressures
3. High operating temperatures
4. Thermally efficient types of heat transfer
5. Immersion heating and cooling.
6. Clamp-on heating, cooling, and temperature maintenance
7. Integral jacketing for heating and cooling
8. Custom heat exchanger design
|Product Name||Pillow plate|
|Standard||DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI ASMI|
|Thickness of two sheets|
|Double Embossed Pillow Plate||Single Embossed Pillow Plate|
|Pillow Plate 1.0mm +1.0mm||Pillow Plate 1.0mm+2.5mm|
|Pillow Plate 1.2mm+1.2mm||Pillow Plate 1.2mm+4.0-10mm|
|Pillow Plate 1.5mm+1.5mm||Pillow Plate 1.5mm+4.0-10mm|
- Maintenance-free in dust loaded air
- No expensive interrupts as cleaning takes place during production
- Investment with short pay-back period
- Low maintenance cost
- Compact design and simple installation
- Good thermal operating efficiency due to high heat transfer coefficients
- Heat recovery with constant condensation
Our company's production base is located in the Huangqiao Industrial Zone of Taixing, covering an area of 300 acres. The companies
involved are in the industry of new material, new energy, medicine, chemical, environmental protection, food, and beverage, etc.
The company has various kinds of general (special) machinery devices including 480 sets and are the most developed working devices in the world such as: Toshiba CNC boring and milling machine imported from Japan, German Schiess CNC turning processing center, etc.