China Made Large Production Forced Circulation MVR Evaporator for High Salinity Waste Water Treatment
A falling film evaporator refers to a concentration and evaporation device used in industries. It is applicable for the
concentration and evaporation of water, organic solvents and solutions in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical, light industries and other industries, and it is especially suitable for heat sensitive materials and materials with higher concentration and higher viscosity. The equipment is continuously operated under vacuum and low temperature conditions, with high evaporation capacity, energy conservation, low operating cost. It can ensure that the material is invariable during the evaporation.
Characteristics and application
1) No waste heat steam emissions, energy-saving effect is very significant, which is equivalent of 10 effect evaporator.
2) Using this technology can achieve to countercurrent washing of secondary steam, therefore the dry matter content in condensed water is far lower than the number of evaporator.
3) Using low temperature negative pressure evaporation (50-90 ℃), help to prevent the degeneration resulted from high temperature evaporation.
4) MVR evaporator is a substitute of traditional multi-effect falling-film evaporator, is based on single effect evaporator through the reuse of the secondary steam countercurrent washing and recompression. All material that applicable for single effect and multi-effect evaporator, are suitable for use in the MVR evaporator, technically have the substitutability. It has perfect characteristics of environmental protection and energy saving. Because of its significant energy-saving effect, MVR evaporator technology started rapid development in foreign countries at the beginning of 70's, now is widely used, which is used in industrial wastewater treatment and dairy, sugar, starch, alumina, papermaking, caprolactam, seawater desalination, coking plant (recovery of sulfur dioxide production sulfur ammonia), salt chemical industry, and other many production areas.
Mechanical vapor compression MVR or MVC (Mechanical Vapor Compression) evaporator, the principle is to use the secondary steam which is produced through compressing the steam by the steam compressor , secondary steam heat and temperature is increased by the compressor, steam compressed into the evaporator as the heat source, again makes the raw material liquid start evaporation, so there is no need to rely on external fresh steam, just need to rely on the evaporator system itself circulating to achieve the purpose of evaporation. Through the PLC control system, configuration software and engineering software to control the temperature, pressure, speed motor system, maintain stable, intelligent and efficient operation of the evaporator.
1. MVR energy-saving evaporator technology is currently the most advanced technology of the evaporator, only need a very small amount of steam (start-up small steam, in normal operation, almost no need for steam), greatly reduces the enterprise operation cost, reduce the pollution of the environment.
2.due to the use of the compressor to provide heat sources, compared with the traditional evaporator, the temperature difference is much smaller, can achieve moderate evaporation, greatly improve product quality and reduce fouling.
3. Without the condenser or only a small area of condenser, the structure and process are very simple, fully automatic operation, continuous operation, safe and reliable.
4. equipped with CIP cleaning pipeline, can be achieved on-site cleaning, the whole set of equipment is easy to operate, no dead angle.
5. the evaporator is the material at low temperature (evaporation temperature 35 degrees -100 degrees Celsius), and no foam in the state of evaporation, uniform liquid, no running material, not easy to coke, material heating denaturation minimum.