The MVR evaporator uses the secondary steam generated in the evaporator to be mechanically compressed by the compressor, the pressure is increased, the heat is increased, and then the heat exchanger is condensed to fully utilize the latent heat of the steam, except for the start-up operation, the entire evaporation process, the theory There is no need for a single steam, so that the steam that was originally discarded is fully utilized, the latent heat is recovered and the thermal efficiency is improved, and the economy is equivalent to the 30 effect of multi-effect evaporation.
The heating system is composed of a heater, a separator, a compressor, a vacuum pump, a circulation pump, an operation platform, an electric instrument control cabinet, a valve, and a piping system.
1) MVR energy-saving evaporator technology is currently the most advanced evaporator technology in the world, only a very small amount of raw steam is needed (a small amount of steam is required when starting up, Steam is almost no longer needed in normal operation, which greatly reduces the operating costs of the company and reduces environmental pollution.
2) because the heat source provided by the compressor is much smaller than the conventional evaporator, the temperature difference can be achieved, the product can be greatly improved, Reduce fouling.
3) no condenser or only a small area of condenser, the structure and process is very simple, fully automatic operation, continuous operation, safe and reliable.
4) The equipment is equipped with CIP cleaning pipeline, which can realize local cleaning. The whole set of equipment is easy to operate, no dead angle, high degree of automation and stable operation.
5) The evaporator is evaporated by the material at a low temperature (evaporation temperature 50 ℃ - 95 ℃) and is not easy to generate foam. The liquid is uniform and does not run material, not easy to coke, the material heat denaturation is minimal.
6) Although the initial investment quota is high, the return on investment of most projects is generally 1.5 to 2 years, and the maximum is no more than three years.
Compared to multiple-effect evaporators, MVR evaporators consume considerably less energy.
Low vapor velocities inside the evaporator, low shear rates, and the free flow falling film construction are advantages of the design in minimizing foam creation. This is especially important in MVR evaporators, not only to maximize the production of clean condensate, but also for protection of the compressor or fan.
Uniform liquor distribution of the liquor over the lamellas, and the continuous redistribution of the liquor created by the dimpled shape of the lamella surface, ensure a completely wetted heating surface and eliminate local scaling or over-concentration of liquor. The lamella heating surface ensures that water-soluble scaling can be washed away by a simple dilution wash, eliminating the need for time-consuming and costly outages for cleaning.
Highly efficient condensate segregation in the evaporator ducts and lamellas, plus the integrated stripping of foul condensate fractions, produce clean and re-usable water.
During distillation, liquid mixtures of substances with different vapor pressures and boiling temperatures are separated. Examples include distillation of alcohol, or the recovery and purification of solvents.
Evaporation produces a concentration of the substance being processed. In applications such concentrated milk or fruit juice production, evaporative systems are also used as a precursor to dryers in the food industry.
During the crystallization process, substances are separated from one another by using different solution equilibria. Applications include salt extraction and fertilizer production.